Does your current amount of debt make you uncomfortable?
Do you feel like you’re paying the minimum balance, but not actually making a dent in your debt balances?
Do you feel alone or suffocated by your debt?
If so, I created #BanishTheBalance just for you.
#Banisthebalance is a FREE e-mail course designed to teach you how to:
Understand your debt
Pay down debt
End the habitual cycle of debt
And FINALLY become debt-free!
Why Are We Focusing On Debt?
Minimizing debt is a critical step in breaking the cycle of living paycheck to paycheck, and we’re committed to helping individuals escape the trap. As long as you have debt, you have an obligation to pay someone. In essence, you’re working to make payments. It’s increasingly difficult to live fully and freely when you owe others.
Who Is #BanishTheBalance For?
- Anyone who has debt and wants to work toward eliminating it from their life.
- Individuals who have unsuccessfully attempted to pay down debt before but would like more support during the process.
- Individuals who would like to learn how to live debt-free.
What We’ll Cover
- Getting Clear About Your Debt
- Debt Repayment Strategies and What is best for you
- How to Remain Confident and Grounded During Financial Hardships
- Finding & Earning More Money to Pay Off Existing Debt
- Understanding the difference Good Debt vs. Bad Debt
- How to Overcome Spending Triggers
- And more!
This has been the FIRST plan that I have been able to follow and complete to pay off debts. I plan to pick eliminating another debt over the next 8 weeks (no break) and then on to the next and the next. Thank you for this program and your weekly motivational tips.
The #BanishTheBalance Challenge provides strength in numbers, and I enjoyed having partners in this debt journey.
With the #BanishTheBalance Challenge, I learned that I can control my debt and it doesn't control me.
The #BanishTheBalance Challenge taught me consistency, focus, and commitment.
I was already focused on eliminating debt this year, but the #BanishTheBalance challenge helped supercharge me - thank you so much!
I learned that it is possible to be debt free in my young life... I don't have to wait.
This initiative was created by My Fab Finance, a leading financial education and lifestyle blog for millennials who want to become financially free and do more of what they love. We have been successful in helping thousands of individuals reclaim their finances and change their story.