Student Loan Masterclass
More than 40 million Americans have student debt.
About seven million of these borrowers have defaulted on their student debts and even more are confused about their rights and options.
Student loans don’t have to be the bane of your existence.
This is a replay of our most popular masterclass with attorney, Stanley Tate III who specializes in student loan cases.
During this class you will learn:
- What to do if you can’t afford your loan payments
- How to negotiate a student loan payment that works for your budget
- How to determine who you owe and how much
- Your rights as it pertains to your student loans and the common illegal practices servicers engage in
- How to stop garnishments (Before it starts and after it starts)
- How your marital status affects your loans
- Whether consolidation is the best option for you and who you should consolidate with.
- How to pay your student loans off as soon as possible
What past students are saying:
At first I was hesitant to pay for yet another class. At the last minute, I enrolled in the course and Wow! was I impressed with the information presented. It was a very informative, interactive and ideal course. I appreciate the time they took to be transparent with us and ensure we were satisfied. The blueprint was definitely presented. Great job!
After purchase, you will receive immediate access to the replay (1 hour long) and support documents which include:
- the student loan organization chart
- the promissory request template letter
- the request for co-signer release template.